The WM-N-BM-09 IoT wireless module consists a Broadcom BCM43362 single-chip and an STM32F MCU. The module provides the highest level integration for electronic accessories on WICED licensing, featuring integrated IEEE 802.11b/g and handheld device class 802.11n.
It includes a 2.4 GHz WLAN CMOS power amplifier (PA) that meets the output power requirements of most handheld systems. An optional external low-noise amplifier (LNA) and external PA are also supported. Along with the integrated power amplifier, the WM-N-BM-09 also includes integrated transmit and receive baluns, further reducing the overall solution cost.
- Supports single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Supports wireless data rates up to 65Mbit/s
- ARM 32-bit Cortex-M3 CPU (STM32F205)
- CPU frequency up to 120MHz
- Featuring integrated IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Supports per packet Rx Antenna diversity
- Lead Free design which supporting Green design requirement, RoHS Compliance, and halogen-free
As used in the original Particle Photon IoT module.
Reel of 500 units, sealed from the manufacturer.
Stored, sold and shipped from CA, USA.